Bareilly: A fire broke out due to a short circuit in the Women’s Hospital ICU. The staff managed to escape with the infants, averting a major disaster.

In the Women’s Hospital in Bareilly, chaos erupted on Tuesday morning when a fire broke out around 8 am due to a short circuit outside the Special Neuro Care Unit (SNCU) ward. The sudden short circuit caused sparks to fly, leading to a hurried evacuation. The team responsible for the infants rushed out of the ward, carrying the babies. Frantically, the main power supply to the hospital had to be shut off to control the situation. It was only after this measure that the sparks were contained, and the fire brought under control.

Back to top button